You will get various styles of baby stroller for your baby. According to your requirement, you can choose the right type of stroller for you. If you are a runner, a jogging stroller can provide you the best help. You need to give attention to the comfort of the baby too. The stroller seat converts to bassinet can give the top level comfort zone.
In addition, you can also get a good advantage of using the jogging stroller for your baby. The strollers are designed perfectly in order to give your baby a comfortable place to ride. You can also use the stroller that turns into car seat for making it better for your baby. By following some easy steps, you can convert double jogging stroller bike trailer. There are some skills that you need. But, you can follow our tutorial and turn your jogging stroller into a tricycle.
- 1. First of all, you will need some important supplies.
- 2. In this stage, you will need to remove the protective shield of the frame.
- 3. Now you need to position the stroller behind the bike.
- 4. Now you need to resize the trailer frame according to your required length.
- 5. Then, you need to make hitch attachment for the steel frame.
- 6. Now this is time to attach the frame to the stroller.
- 7. This is the last step for turning jogging stroller with the stroller.
1. First of all, you will need some important supplies.
You must have a jogging stroller. Moreover, you will need hex bolts, nuts, locking washers, hitch pin, caster wheel, L-frame steel, bike and others.
Moreover, you will also need some tools like wrench set, screwdrivers, angle grinder, and drill with bits. You can own the tools or take them from others for working.
2. In this stage, you will need to remove the protective shield of the frame.
You may see some screws or bolts in this place. So, use the appropriate tool to remove them.
3. Now you need to position the stroller behind the bike.
You need to plan the structure, prepare a good space to work and position it. You need to attach frame of the stroller with the left side of the bike. This will help you to make your work properly. You need to plan the frame properly because it will not go straight back to the corners. You can also use wide angles to support the framing.
4. Now you need to resize the trailer frame according to your required length.
You need to mark the places and cut the steel frame. You need to measure the size perfectly before you cut. Make sure you are wearing safety guards to prevent injuries.
5. Then, you need to make hitch attachment for the steel frame.
You need to cut 3 inches-two-piece steel for this attachment. When the steel is ready, you need to make a block by positioning one flipped and use a nut for lock. Make sure you left one hole for the hitch attachment. Otherwise, you can’t use it for hitch attachment at all.
6. Now this is time to attach the frame to the stroller.
You need to use the holes for connecting the frame to the stroller. You need to connect the L-frame evenly with the bike pointer. Make sure that you do not tight too much to untie. Otherwise, you may not be able to remove it if needed.
7. This is the last step for turning jogging stroller with the stroller.
You need to attach the caster to the bike. You need to remove the nut and bolt of the wheels. Then, attach caster to the holes in the frame. Now you need to use the hitch bolt and pin to connect the trailer.
You can also avoid the steps if you buy a bike trailer combo. Costco jogging stroller bike trailer is the best in the market for combo design. Also, there are many models available in the market. If you want to a stroller that turns into bassinet, you can try our process. Our steps are easy to follow but need some skills. You can prepare the stroller and convert it very easily.